Wednesday, March 7, 2012

 THOT SLOTH



I hate it when I believe
its all been done before
  its all been thot before
its all established
            obv. not
                 bc
                  if
                  it
                was

(who is sitting close to me?)



when bodies collide there
               is an exchange
 feel bad when I say what
        I actually think
Then I think I dont really
       think that
Then I think nobody really
    cares what you think
              so I knew that
          in the first place
        so I just said bullshit
         to begin with
 why not say what I really
                 think?
                it changes
       I thot he was different
            than a suburban
                  white boy
      but thats all he is

          

No comments:

Post a Comment