Wednesday, March 7, 2012

...something I wrote right before I blacked out into drunken debauchery;

I like to be out here
    it takes a while to come here

to know
  what this place is

 to see once again for the
    first time w/ my eyes
      with pink eye
         I have a pink eye

Write a song>>>>sing it
       get a band>>>>>>>>>be it

Do whats right
           make believe
        The land of make believe
Youre here!
                with its little

rules & costumes & make up &
     characters & rivers & boxes
and what part do you play?
              girl
        its all a game
            an act
            a play

he's going out of this weird place
        you can leave wheneveryouwant
               This trinket town

       you dont wanna leave yet
             putting things in there
                           place she is

 

No comments:

Post a Comment