Sunday, July 25, 2010

Alvin Santos


Met Mr. Santos while he was in San Francisco for training at Google. These are the only pictures I have of us together in Harlem. The 3 weeks in New York was a roller coaster of emotions for both of us. It is rare one finds such a compatible mentally deranged individual. I could be as wild as I wanted to, Alvin got me. I was even up in Google, NY for a week eating in their immaculate cafeteria and working on my resume. We blew out bank accounts (and ass), slapped and screamed at each other's faces, danced like monkeys until the sun came up, laughing as if we owned the world.

Special thanks to:   Harlem Street Gyros
                             The International Bar
                             The Last Airbender (the series, not the movie)
                             Elvis Fag
                             Knee HI
                             One Praying Mantis
                             Janine & Todd
                             'Everyone is Gay' Tara
                             7th Ave
                             The Charleston
                             Erin Wasson
                             Sparkal
... for making my trip to New York extra weird & special xoxoxo
                            

                        

No comments:

Post a Comment